Monday, May 02, 2011

*just spread my voice*



"I will be fine. I will be fine."

Actually i'm nt fine at all. It's just a way to comfort myself. Somehow, he never read my mind, same as i never read his mind. 

Why love must be complicated? Why relationship must be only be his and hers story? With relationship, friendship with opposite sex is disallowed to build?

Stand on his side to think for the reason. "Oh yeah! I get what he meant, I dislike he chit-chat with girls, so are him dislikes me chat with boys." Seriously, I don't mind if he chat normally with friends, as long as he doesn't flirt or having complicated relationship with her. This unrelated with politely problem, but i do think, a person without friends, he is lonely, especially when something happened on him, but got nobody to share with. 





Relationship and Friendship..

**Sigh~







No comments:

Post a Comment